EXAMINING RACE & EQUITY
We design and facilitate sessions that address topics including, but not limited to:
- Understanding the History of Race in America
- Name It & Name It Always: Examining Privilege & Intersectionality
- Reflecting on the Impact of Race in Our Daily Lives
- Recognizing & Challenging Implicit Bias
- Race Today: Reacting to Current Events
- Race & Education
ENSURING EQUITY THROUGH EDUCATORS
We partner with classroom educators and instructional coaches to:
- Observe and coach teachers to ensure classrooms are culturally responsive.
- Facilitate professional development experiences that demonstrate how to embed culturally responsive teaching practices into their classrooms.
ENSURING EQUITY THROUGH LEADERSHIP
As consultants, we offer supports to schools, districts, and education organizations by:
- Conducting site visits and analyzing culture and climate data to evaluate the extent to which equitable practices are implemented with fidelity.
Thought partnering with leaders as they develop or refine systems, protocols, and procedures for family engagement, discipline policies, teacher evaluations, hiring and retention of staff, or other elements of their strategic plans.
Designing experiences meant to build relationships among teams in order to foster and sustain the culture necessary to ensure an equitable work place.